Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 12MP Digital Camera with 4.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Green)
Panasonic DMC-TS1G Digital Camera Features
Waterproof, Shockproof And Dustproof
The camera body is waterproof to 10 ft. It's dustproof too, so you don't have to worry about dust or sand getting inside. It has passed drop tests at a height of 5 ft. This is one tough little camera that you can take wherever the action takes you.
AVCHD Lite lets you shoot beautiful HD motion images for a longer time
The TS1 records HD motion images with 1280 x 720-pixel resolution while zooming in and out. It uses the AVCHD Lite (MPEG-4/H.264), which achieves higher image quality and stores less data than the conventional Motion JPEG.
iA mode, for beautiful photos and movies automatically
Just set the camera to iA mode, aim and shoot. The camera does the rest, automatically activating seven detection and correction functions. These include MEGA O.I.S., which helps prevent blurring due to shaky hands, and Face Recognition, which finds familiar faces in a group of people and captures them in clear focus and with proper exposure.*
* Turn Face Recognition item ON and resister the person with full-face portrait on the shooting menu in advance.
28mm wide-angle LUMIX Lens with 4.6x optical zoom
A retracting lens with folding optics is used in this 4.6x zoom lens system, which lets you take shots from 28mm wide angle to 128mm telephoto. This gives you the flexibility for virtually any shooting situation even underwater, where your movement is restricted and the angle of view becomes especially important for composing your picture.
- 12.1-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for poster-size prints
- Waterproof to a depth of 10 feet, shockproof from falls up to 5 feet, and dustproof
- Records AVCHD Lite HD video
- 4.6x MEGA image-stabilized optical zoom; 28mm wide-angle Leica DC Vario-Elmar lens
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)