Panasonic Lumix FX100K 12.2MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
12.2MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black). The Lumix DMC-FX100K has an advanced 28mm wide-angle 3.6 optical zoom Leica DC lens system featuring four aspherical lenses. It includes an EA lens with five aspherical surfaces. A large 1/1.72-inch CCD with an effective 12.1 Megapixels is the highest resolution in its class. The Lumix DMC-FX100K also features an Extended Optical Zoom which extends zooming up to 7.0x with a simple press of the Easy Zoom button. Intelligent ISO Control makes it easier to take clear crisp shots even if your subject moves. This innovative feature detects any movement and automatically raises both the ISO setting and the shutter speed accordingly preventing motion blur. Hand-shake is not a problem with the Lumix DMC-FX100. MEGA Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) automatically compensates for hand-shake. Mega Burst Shooting lets you take consecutive shots at a swift two shots per second. The High-Speed Burst Mode goes a step further letting you snap off consecutive shots eight shots per second. This makes it easier to catch the perfect action shot of a fast-moving subject.
- The 3.6x optical zoom ratio can be extended up to 7x in 3-megapixel resolution mode with minimal deterioration
- 16 - 9 wide high-definition motion images (1280x720 pixels at 15 fps) - We recommend purchasing a 4GB SD Memory Card for video usage
- Enhanced High-Sensitivity mode up to ISO 6400 with flash from up to 16m away
- Category Playback sorts images into categories such as portraits, landscapes, nightscapes and events
- Quick settings without taking your eyes off the subject