The PowerShot SD900 features a 10-million-pixel CCD sensor. This high-resolution imager ensures every picture will have excellent detail, even when printed large or cropped.
- 10-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
- 3x optical zoom; 2.5-inch LCD display
- Sleek titanium body and perpetual curve design; touch-control dial for increased usability
- Stores images on SD cards; powered by Lithium-ion rechargeable battery NB-5L
- ISO now ranges from 80-1600; now supports SDHC cards (Secure Digital cards with over 2 GB capacity)