The Nikon AW100 26290 COOLPIX Digital Camera is the perfect companion for all your rugged and extreme adventures. Shoot every view and heartbeat with its 5x Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens and a 16.0-MP CMOS sensor which works best under the lowest of lighting conditions. Dive into 33 feet of water or climb to a chilling altitude of 15 degrees Fahrenheit and still get the most amazing, high-quality, high definition shots any time. With the Action Control feature, it allows you to adjust its settings when wearing gloves, capture high-impact photos and preview it through its 3.0-inch TFT-LCD anti-reflective display. Create action-packed movies and connect it to your laptop, desktop or HDTV to share your most thrilling adventures with friends and family, in stereo sound. Built for adventure, the Nikon AW100 26290 COOLPIX Digital Camera has a GPS tracking software and an electronic compass to guide you through unfamiliar route. Take steady shots and never miss the action with the Nikon AW100 262
What's In The Box:
EH-62F AC Adapter
EN-EL 12 Rechargeable Battery
UC-E6 USB Cable
EG-CP16 Audio Video Cable
MH-65 Battery Charger
UR-E23 Filter Attachment.
- Water-proof, Shock-proof, Freeze-proof: ruggedly built for reliable and comfortable outdoor operation. Water-proof to a depth of 33 feet.
- Shockproof if dropped from 5 ft, operating temperature down to 14 degrees F
- 16 effective megapixel CMOS sensor ideal for low light shooting and fast operation
- GPS and e-Compass functions
- Points of Interest (locations, landmarks, etc.) and location information (latitude and longitude) can be added to your photos