Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 Review
The Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 is one of the toughest cameras out there. This camera will go anywhere and do anything. It is designed to take abuse and perform at the highest level. What is so cool about this camera is that it is a small package and it takes stunning pictures at 14 megapixels. It has an extremely rugged body and a state of the art of seals and gaskets to keep the water out. You are going to be able to do just about anything with this camera. You can take it down to 33 feet underwater before you have a problem with it.
Did I say that it takes high definition movies? Well it does….you can take this thing on the trail, scuba diving, snowboarding, mountain climbing, or sky diving. The body of this camera has shock absorbers in it. Is that great or what?
You may wonder whether or not you can take good pictures with all that rough that going on. Well this camera takes care of that too. It has dual image stabilization as a feature. Along with fast shutter speeds you can take very clear pictures while the subject is moving. It even has advanced face detection, being able to track twelve faces and focus on correct exposures.
This camera is the star of the Olympus “tough” model line. These cameras are in a class by themselves when it comes to durability. Click on the links below to get more information.
Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Silver) (Old Model)
OLYMPUS 227660 14.0 Megapixel STYLUS TOUGH-8010 Digital Camera (Silver)
- 14 megapixels (effective), 1/2.3 in. image sensor; 5x optical zoom plus 5x digital zoom
- 2.7 inch HyperCrystal TM III LCD display; One touch HD movie (720p); HDMI movie mode
- Waterproof; Shockproof; Freeze proof
- Sensor Shift and Dual Image Stabilization; AF Tracking; Creative Art Filters; Face Detection; Beauty Mode; Perfect Shot Preview
- 2GB internal memory; USB 2.0 high-speed; SD compatible (card not included)
- 14.0 megapixel CCD
- he Stylus Tough-8010 is engineered to thrive in any conditions
- A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 33 feet underwater
- A simple, one-touch button allows you to record movies with amazing clarity in high-definition, right from your camera
- With a rugged body and reinforced LCD, the Stylus Tough-8000 withstands up to 220 pounds of pressure so your camera and images are protected
|Olympus Stylus Tough-8010 Torture Test|